Shop In Our Store
Watch Live Broadcast
Dr. Bill Winston
Dr. Veronica Winston
Become a Partner
Why Become A Partner
How to Become a Partner
Sunday Wednesday Archives
Seeds & Needs
Prayer Call Center
BWM Prayer Request
Prayers and Confessions
Intercessory Prayer Training
Ask Dr. Winston
21 Day Brain Change
Living Word Christian Center
Living Word Christian Center - Tuskegee
Go Hard for Christ Youth Ministry
Bible Training Center School of Ministry
Faith Ministries Alliance
Joseph Business School
Forest Park Plaza
Royal Christian Bookstores and Cafe'
Washington Park Plaza
What is New
Ways to Give
Become a Partner
1. Isaiah 8:18 (Amplified Bible-AMP): Behold, I and the children whom the Lord has given me are signs and wonders [that are to take place] in Israel from the Lord of hosts, Who dwells on Mount Zion.
2. Romans 5:5 (King James Version - KJV): And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
3. 1 Corinthians 13:4 (Amplified Bible -AMP): Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily.
4. 1 Corinthians 13:5 (Amplified Bible -AMP): It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God’s love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong].
5. Matthew 5:44-45 (Amplified Bible -AMP): But I tell you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, To show that you are the children of your Father Who is in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the wicked and on the good, and makes the rain fall upon the upright and the wrongdoers [alike].
6. 2 Corinthians 3:18 (New King James Version -NKJV): But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
7. James 1:22 (Amplified Bible-AMP): But be doers of the Word [obey the message], and not merely listeners to it, betraying yourselves [into deception by reasoning contrary to the Truth].
8. James 1:23 (Amplified Bible-AMP): For if anyone only listens to the Word without obeying it and being a doer of it, he is like a man who looks carefully at his [own] natural face in a mirror;
9. James 1:24 (Amplified Bible-AMP): For he thoughtfully observes himself, and then goes off and promptly forgets what he was like.
10. Luke 17:5 (Amplified Bible -AMP): The apostles said to the Lord, Increase our faith (that trust and confidence that spring from our belief in God).
11. Galatians 5:22 (Amplified Bible -AMP): But the fruit of the [Holy] Spirit [the work which His presence within accomplishes] is love, joy (gladness), peace, patience (an even temper, forbearance), kindness, goodness (benevolence), faithfulness,
12. Galatians 5:23 (Amplified Bible -AMP): Gentleness (meekness, humility), self-control (self-restraint, continence). Against such things there is no law [that can bring a charge].
13. Galatians 6:8 (Amplified Bible -AMP): For he who sows to his own flesh (lower nature, sensuality) will from the flesh reap decay and ruin and destruction, but he who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.
14. Psalm 103:19 (New King James Version -NKJV) : The Lord has established His throne in heaven, And His kingdom rules over all.
15. Hebrews 4:9-11 (King James Version -KJV): There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.
16. Matthew 6:24 (King James Version-KJV): No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
17. Matthew 6:25 (King James Version -KJV): Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
18. Proverbs 10:22 (New International Version -NIV): The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it.
19. Luke 6:20 (New International Version -NIV): Looking at his disciples, he said: “Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God.
20. 1 Corinthians 3:3 (Amplified Bible -AMP): For you are still [unspiritual, having the nature] of the flesh [under the control of ordinary impulses]. For as long as [there are] envying and jealousy and wrangling and factions among you, are you not unspiritual and of the flesh, behaving yourselves after a human standard and like mere (unchanged) men?
21. Psalm 2:8 (Amplified Bible -AMP): Ask of Me, and I will give You the nations as Your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth as Your possession.
22. John 14:13 (Amplified Bible-AMP): And I will do [I Myself will grant] whatever you ask in My Name [as]presenting all that I Am], so that the Father may be glorified and extolled in (through) the Son.
23. Mark 11:24 (Amplified Bible -AMP): For this reason I am telling you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe (trust and be confident) that it is granted to you, and you will [get it].
24. Genesis 18:14 (King James Version -KJV): Is any thing too hard for the Lord? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.
25. 1 Timothy 2:1-3 (King James Version -KJV) : I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
26. Numbers 14:28 (Amplified Bible -AMP) : Tell them, As I live, says the Lord, what you have said in My hearing I will do to you:
27. Luke 10:19 (Amplified Bible -AMP) : Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you.
28. Psalm 91:7 (New King James Version -NKJV): A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you.
29. James 4:7 (Amplified Bible -AMP): So be subject to God. Resist the devil [stand firm against him], and he will flee from you.
30. 1 John 1:9 (Amplified Bible -AMP): If we [freely] admit that we have sinned and confess our sins, He is faithful and just (true to His own nature and promises) and will forgive our sins [dismiss our lawlessness] and [continuously] cleanse us from all unrighteousness [everything not in conformity to His will in purpose, thought, and action].
31. Revelation 5:12 (King James Version -KJV): Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
"Behold, I and the children whom the Lord has given me are signs and wonders [that are to take place] in Israel from the Lord of hosts, Who dwells on Mount Zion." - Isaiah 8:18 (Amplified Bible-AMP)
Send To A Friend