Welcome to the 21 Day Brain Change! Did you know that, with consistent effort, it takes only 21 days to change a habit? This includes the habit of wrong or toxic thinking.
What is toxic thinking? It is any negative thought, self-talk, or inner image that prevents you from being all that God has created you to be.
In short, a toxic thought is anything that does not line up with the Word of God. What God says is final authority over every situation. And more good news, the Word of God has the power to bring itself to pass.
The goal of the 21 Day Brain Change is help you detoxify your thought life, starting with one thought at a time.
- Do you worry?
- Are you fearful?
- Has anger and bitterness camped at the door of your heart?
- Are you tormented by low self-esteem?
How do you know you have a toxic thought? Click here to take a short self-test.
How the Program Works
- Complete the quick self-test to find out what negative thoughts may be holding you back. Takes just a few minutes.
- Listen to a short teaching by Dr. Bill Winston on the 21 Day Brain Change
- Pick just one negative thought or emotion to change over the next 21 Days. After you change this one, you can repeat the Brain Change as many times as you want for other toxic thoughts.
- Find 1-3 scriptures that address the area you want changed. To get started, click here to use the resources listed on our website.
- Meditate these scriptures 7-12 times every day. You can do it when you get up in the morning…at work on your lunch break…while walking the dog….before you go to sleep at night.
- Keep at it consistently. If you miss, don’t get condemned…just jump back in the race and keep going.
- Share it with friends. Ask them to join you.
Listen to an audio MP3 teaching from Dr. Bill Winston.
Take a short self-test Follow us on